21 March 2009

Long Service Medal

My mother is one of the recipients of this year's medal presentation, in conjunction with His Majesty's 62nd Birthday. She received her 'Long Service Medal' (Pingat Kerja Lama or P.K.L) at a morning ceremony today at Istana Nurul Iman. HRH Prince Hj Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince, presented the medals at the palace. The PKL is usually awarded to workers who have been in the government service for 20 years or more. My mom has been working in the govt service for almost 25 years now. She has previously received her 'Pingat Indah Kerja Baik' (P.I.K.B) medal in Lapau Diraja in 2001. Congrats Ma! We are proud of you! :) :)

My mom at home, after the ceremony :)


With her medals :)


The medals, P.K.L and P.I.K.B

Long Service Medal or Pingat Kerja Lama (P.K.L), 2009

Pingat Indah Kerja Baik (P.I.K.B), 2001

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com