30 March 2009

Baked cheese cake with mango ice cream

I have been craving for cheesecake since yesterday, so I decided to spend my afternoon baking one! This is my second attempt of baking cheesecake, using the recipe that Cass gave to me. It was another success, I think hehe. The recipe is quite easy actually and you only need a few ingredients.

Mixing sugar, eggs and philadelphia cheese

Crushed biscuits and melted butter, chilled an hour earlier in the fridge

Before going into the oven

Baked after 30 minutes! :)

And viola! Cheese cake with mango ice cream! :) I did not have mangoes to try make a mango cheese cake, so I compromised by enjoying the cheese cake with mango ice cream instead :D

I am definitely gaining weight in Brunei, haha :D

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com