02 October 2009

A visit from our furry little friends

We haven't seen them for quite sometime since the fasting time so we thought that maybe, just maybe, they have migrated to other areas of the forest. Well, we are proved wrong it seems. Just this afternoon, while I was in the car with my sister, waiting for the engine to heat up, I accidentally saw something moving from the side mirrors of the car. And well, what do we see?

The monkeys are back! Not just the big ones! They come in troops; looks like mama monkeys are bringing the baby monkeys along on their adventure. I guess they did not realise that there are people in the car, watching their every move! Hehe. So I managed to capture a few pics from my phone so they appeared a bit blurry. It was only when I tried to reverse the car that they scurried hurriedly back to the forest! Look for the monkeys in the circle that I drew in the pics below. :)


Sneaky sneaky sneaky! :P

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com