04 October 2009

On the 14th day of Raya

I haven't seen Jalwaa for quite some time. You could say, it has probably been a year or two since we last saw each other, with her studying in UK and me in Brisbane, so our holidays did not always match hehe. We used to be classmates starting in Form 1 in MS and have been good friends since. I went with Ziqah, also our MS good close friend and Zul to Jalwaa's place tonight. The three of us; me, Ziqah and Jalwaa were a part of a group called the G-club back in MS, along with Yunyun, Sa'dy and Ismah. Having a 'gang' or 'club' was cool back then especially during high school haha. Those were fun times hehe. So tonight, we went to Jalwaa's open house at her family home. It is great to see her after all the years. Jal, you still look the same macam dulu! hehehe


Me, Jalwaa and Ziqah :)

Me and Jalwaa :)

Jalwaa and Ziqah :)

Last night I went to Azim's open house with Tiyah. I didn't bring my camera along so no piccies here hehe.

Oh and also, Auntie Salmah and family came to beraya at home this afternoon. Here are some piccies! :)



Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com