16 October 2009

Award ceremony: Congrats Mun!

Hello readers! :)

I have some good news to share here. Last Wednesday, 14/10/2009, my sister Mun has been awarded as Pelajar Cemerlang Dalam Sekolah Ugama/Arab (SMALHB) and Pelajar Terbaik Sekolah - Sekolah Ugama/Arab bagi tahun 2008 by Jabatan Pengajian Islam, in a ceremony which was held in ICC. Congratulations Mun! I am very proud of you! :D I hope you will continue to excel in your studies and be able to get into a very good university! :) Now, she is waiting for her STPU exam results (upper sixth form arabic exam). Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the event, which leads me to my second good news hehe. Here are some piccies! :)




Congratulations Mun! :)

So for my second news, well, as you may know, I am done with my first temporary job before Raya. So now, I have a new part time job at UBD, which has started this week. The part time job will be for 10 weeks. I am happy to have another job to keep me busy. So far, it has been going well and I am learning new things as I go along. As in the permanent govt job front, well, I am still waiting for any news and posts. People say the usual job application process is always long and sometimes takes up to a year or so. Patience is a virtue! :)

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

2 comments:

ayai said...

Congratz to Mun!! :D

Munirah said...

thank u!ka tyah =)

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com