08 October 2009

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, What are they feeding you?!

I absolutely adore the TV show FRIENDS. I've watched the episodes countless of times, hehe. One of my favourite parts of the show would be Phoebe's sometimes inappropriate but HILARIOUS songs, lol. Last night I was just watching some of the episodes and thought that I wanted to post some of the songs here. My most favourite songs would be the Christmas song and the Smelly Cat song. And who could forget the ever hilarious Smelly Cat video clip, lol. Enjoy the trip down memory lane! :P

I can't stop laughing everytime I watch these! Heehee.

The Smelly Cat scene


The Smelly Cat video clip


The Shower Song Scene


The Grandma's Song Scene


Little Black Curly Hair Song Scene


Phoebe's Christmas Song Scene


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com


blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com