11 October 2009

Let the Weddings begin! :)

Now that Hari Raya is almost over, we have started receiving wedding invitations again. There was a wedding last week that only my parents went to, and another this week which we attended in Dewan Muhibah at Airport Lama. The host is mom's second cousin so I don't really know the bride, who is most likely my third cousin then hehe. Anyway, holding weddings in halls, hotels or ICC are now getting pretty common, providing a large venue and most importantly, air conditioners! Hehe.. You can't argue that these places would make the attendees much more comfortable and are much more willing to wait if there are unfortunate delays and so on. So here are some piccies from the wedding. Congratulations to the bride and groom! :)

Dewan Muhibah

My little cousin Zarifah :)

Mom and Mun :)

Inside the hall

The Groom and Bride. Sorry blur hehe. I took the pics using my phone and I was sitting quite far.

Mom and Babu Timah :)

Me and Mun in the car :)

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com