23 October 2009

Fun cupcakes! :)

I realised that I have not baked anything for quite sometime. I guess since the Eid celebration, I have been eating a lot of cakes so the craving for cakes is easily satisfied, hehe. But I miss baking and so today, I decided to spend my afternoon making cupcakes which is one of my favourite things to do. Went to Giant to get some ingredients with Mun beforehand. Oh, and I had fun playing with the pipings for the icing on top of the cupcakes. Though the design is a bit ameteurish, but I am satisfied with the result! Haha! It doesn't take much to make me happy, lol. :D Here are some piccies! :)

Tadaa!! Fun cupcakes by me. The second cupcake on the top row with the white background is supposed to be a letter 'M' for my sister Mun, but it kinda melted and fused together, haha! Sorry mun, lol :)

More cupcakes


I put some colourings on the icing, and decorated the top with some M&Ms and rainbow sugar sprinklers

The plastic piping bags that I used

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com