16 January 2010

Trip to Limbang

Last Tuesday, my family and I decided to go on a little trip to Limbang. Since it was already the start of school term in Brunei, we know that the Kuala Lurah border will not be as busy as it would be during the school holidays. So we started our journey at 10am, and went through immigration across the Kuala Lurah border without any long queue and hassle. We journeyed through the long winding road and eventually reached Limbang Town centre at 11:25am. Since it was nearing lunch time, we decided to have our lunch at the Sarimah Curry House which is a famous spot among Bruneians. They have quite a variety of delicious dishes and I just have to order my favourite meal there, Mee Jawa! They make the best Mee Jawa that I have ever tasted, in my opinion, hehe. After our lunch, we went to Limbang Plaza to do some shopping, before heading to Limbang Market and the nearby 'Pasar'. We did not stay very long in Limbang. At 3pm, we drove back home.


Limbang Town senyum

The famous curry house kenyit

Now, this is very random. My sister discovered this 'removing mole set' while we were browsing at the Plaza. I know that moles can be removed through surgery, but I do not know that you can use products to remove them yourselves! This is very exciting sengihnampakgigi ! Not that I need it or anything jelir haha gelakguling

Limbang Market




Looking through the products senyum

The nearby markets sengihnampakgigi

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com


blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com