02 August 2009

Roslan's Wedding: Malam Berbedak

Saturday night was Abg Roslan's Malam Berbedak in Katok. After the Berbedak ceremony, there were karaoke, lucky draws and games for both the young and old. The fun thing was seeing the 'older' generation participating in games such as musical chairs, much to the youths and kids' amusement, haha. We stayed till midnight before heading back home. It was a great night of mingling and family fun.

I started playing with a photo editing program late this afternoon, so here are some of the edited photos from the Berbedak ceremony! Iski ku main2 tadi, haha. :) Just click on the images to enlarge.

Abg Roslan on the wedding 'throne' :)

The Berbedak ceremony in progress

The colourful rice flour

My cousins; Kaka Diana, Kaka Ijah & Siti :)

My mom and some aunties :)

My guy cousins :)

Kaka Ijah & Muni :)

Me & Hafiz, my cousin's son :)

Me & Pipah, my cousin's daughter. Sama bulat kami, hahaha :)

Smile! :D

My family :)

Bursting balloon competition!

Look how huge it can get! haha

Musical chairs, kids

Musical chairs, adults, haha. Can u spot my dad in the bunch? haha

I'll post the rest of the pics on facebook soon!

Gd night! :D

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com