28 August 2009

A new phone for me! (^_^)

My belated birthday gift is finally here! :P

Thanks to Dad for the gift hehe. I love love it! :D He gave a choice between the nokia E66 and the E71 nokia phone so I decided to go with the E71. The E71 appeals more to me, with its sleek sophisticated design and the availability of the qwerty keypads. I wanted to have the limited edition red E71 (since red is my favourite colour) so we had to pre-order dulu since it was out of stock at this one particular shop. We couldn't find the silver/red version at any other mobile shops, so we had to book it. Yesterday it finally arrived in the shop, and so tarus tah we ambil the phone last night hehe. It came with a 2GB memory card, a battery and charger, pouch and phone strap, data cable USB and stereo headset. Apparently, the E71 and its twin, the E63 is becoming more and more popular in Brunei.


The red Nokia E71! :D

My old Motorola phone atu pun nda lagi brapa tahan battery nya. Misti dicharge everyday or twice a day. I guess it's about time that I get a new one hehe. I am one happy girl indeed! :D
http://www.emocutez.com http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

Hyunjae said...

wahhh!!lawa!!tahniah!hehehhehe. banar tu, mobile motorola pink mu atu ndang sudah nazak... =P

jannah said...

haha, tq yun! :P

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com