20 August 2009

Happy Birthday To Me! ♥ ♥ ♥

18/08/2009: Happy Birthday to myself, haha! I am now turning 24! Wow, I am slowly creeping through my early 20s. How fast time flies ey..

I would like to thank everyone for the warm and heartfelt wishes that were sent in through facebook, twitter, sms, calls, blog and in person. Hehe.

I received a birthday card from Yunyun, Syimsyim and Nabnab. Thanks for the lovely card guys! I was working on my birthday, so I spent most of the day at work. Brought some cupcakes for them. After work, I had a birthday dinner with the family then jalan-jalan before heading back home to cut my birthday cake. Feels good to spend my birthday with my family this year. :)


Thanks for the lovely card kamu! :)

Lunch out with my work mates and supervisor hehe :)

Fatma, Naj and Liyana :)

Me, Amal and Diyana :)

Early dinner. Mom and Dad hehe

Chicken bean curd and the super huge but 'regular' air jagung, heheh

My birthday cake! Vanilla ice cream cake from Mum's bakery :)

Tq to Bapa, Mama and Mun! :)

:D

With Mun :)

With Mom :)

With Dad :)

Birthday kisses from my sister and mom, hahaha :P

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com