07 August 2009

Roslan & Norzhuanie's Wedding: Bersanding

Hey all!

I've been busy this past 2 weeks, hence the lack of updates, hehe. My apologies for that. So anyway, last Sunday was Abg Roslan's Bersanding day to Nurzhuanie. My sister and I became two of the penyambut tetamu-s during that day, hehe. Here are the pics from the day. :)

With my sister and cousins :)

The male side

Mun :)

Female side

The groom, Abg. Roslan :)

After berziarah

Amit bini and Bu hjh Tangah from Mom's side also in attendance

Part of the groom's entourage

In the bus, before heading to the bride's residence

Once we arrived at the bride's residence. Waiting for the groom

Mom with her work colleague, Babu Salmah and daughters, at the bride's residence :)

On arrival..

Meeting the bride..

Candle carriers. My cousin's sons :)

The newlyweds :)

The happy couple :D

:D

With some cousins and aunts! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com