05 June 2008

Pre and post exam

Exam's over! :) I am so relieved. I woke up at 4:30am today to do some last minute revision. At 7:30am, Yunyun and I walked to uni. By the time we arrived, there was already a crowd of medics outside of Holt room. This is it, the day of the exam has finally arrived, after all the hard work of the past 18 weeks. I was allocated to have the exam at Holt room. The paper was a 3 hours paper. Through out the exam, the person behind me was coughing the entire time, kuat lagitu, misti ni tepelanting arahku, haha mind you, the tables were slightly close together. So I was hunching forward most of the time, ijap ku tejangkit, ish ish ish.. ani kan balik brunei, aku mau enjoy! :) no damam2 please!

After the exam, we were actually invited to celebrate a post-exam party, misti ni durang minum2, arah hotel lagitu.. malas tah kami ingau kan datang. So, Nabnab and I went home dulu while Syimsyim and Yunyun went to the city. At 1pm, Nabnab and I went to catch the bus to toowong. From there, we rode on the 444 bus to Indroo. Since we havent had anything to eat, we went straight to the food court for lunch. I had the combo meal arah KFC. Then we separated and went to shop on our own before meeting up at 3:30pm later on. At a last minute impulse, we decided to watch a movie di sana. First time liat wayang di sana atu. Kami naughty naughty and watched the Sex and the City movie, haha.. The cinema was quite spacious and comfy.


The four main characters of the movie, Charlotte, Carrie, Miranda and Samantha

The movie was okay, I would give it a 7.5/8 out of 10 and it was rather long, 2 1/2 hours! So better get yourself hydrated for the movie, hehe.. Ada jua some funny parts in the movie. Some of the clothes were fabulous while ada jua macam cawiee usulnya prasanku, haha.. iatah namanya high fashion kali tu ah.. hmm, I'm not an expert in fashion myself hahaha.. Tapi recommended lah kalo mau liat chick flick.. and be warned of some sexy scenes ahead, haha, namanya titlenya atu udah cematu kan.. And I actually did not realise that rupanya c Jennifer Hudson ada belakun jua dalam the movie as well. Bisai lagi lakunan nya arah dream girls dari di sini prasanku. Yg ku kecalian from the main characters ani, c Charlotte lah, ada2 saja. Meanwhile, c Smith atu hot dalam movie ani, haha.. I'm not gonna spoil the movie for u guys, so I'll leave it at that, hehehe.


So we were done by 6:35pm, then I went to KFC to tapaukan ayam c Yunyun. I met with the bluehouse peeps, c Sa'dy, Nazmi, Skinny and Frhan queing in line. Then, Nabnab and I went home via the same route when we got there. Once in St Lucia, I went to the thai restaurant to get canned pepsi. Arrived home by 7ish. Ijap ku meliat my room bejurit with all my notes, so I decided to do some cleaning tah tarus. Sa'dy came over to hang out tonight. Ahirnya my room sudah clean, sajuk jua mataku meliat, haha..


I'm flying back to Brunei this saturday morning, excitedku udah! :) Tomorrow, we are planning on going to DFO and city for last minute shopping. Nda plang banyak lagi kan ku bali I think, just cookies, Krispy Kreme and maybe sikit souvenirs kah lagi, hehe..


Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com