04 June 2008

Laughter is the best medicine

Yikes! It has been 3 days since I last blogged.. Miss me..? (*grins*) :p I have been so buried under the mounting amount of notes and what not, and still am :( , that I just don't feel like blogging, not that I have much to say anyway, hehehe.. The exam will be in exactly 12 hours and 40 minutes from now on.. sampat lagi blogging tu, hehe.. I am just taking a short break before doing some last minute cramming later.. sigh..

Well, I would just like to wish everyone
"GOOD LUCK!!"
In a way, I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive, might as well get it over and done with.. Ngalih udah rasanya staring at the notes and suara pun serak2 basah jua udah macam Ella, hahaha.. (I like to read out loud).. Rumah kami pun sunyi sepi saja these past few days ani.. Except masa tadi patang, siapa kah mendrill ptg2 atu, hilang konsentrasi orang, ish ish ish.. Yunyun and I mostly see each other masa waktu makan saja, hehe.. Anyhu, lapas esuk ani, wahh, asikkk, free rasanya ni..

With that I'll leave you with this cartoon

Hmm, bulih kali ni pakai untuk jawapan esuk.. like
Patient:"what's the best treatment for acute UTI?"
Doctor:"just giggle in large doses for 3 days.. no oral antibiotics needed." :p

Time to hit the notes... (*groans*)

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com