24 June 2008

Chocolatey goodness

My 6 year old cousins came over to "play" yesterday. It was rather hectic, you could say, haha.. Well, you know how children can be, lusir sana, lusir sini... They have so much energy, kan di suruh teranah pun nda mau, ish ish ish.. but I had a great time melayan durang klemarin.. and they taught me to how play a new version of "sep-sep" as well, hahaha, layann... :p But I still couldn't remember the song to the "sep-sep" though.. Balik-balik lagi tu memanggil Kaka Nurul! or Kaka J! hehehe, melatinggg.. Oh well, they keep me young.. :p

The adorables, C Nurul and Mirza :)

Suka begambar haha :) Pandai pose lagi tu..

Last night I went to Swensen to meet up with my friends for dinner at 7:30pm. As usual, I parked at the lower basement of the Mall. When I arrived, Ayai and Nabnab were already there. Rahmat came next. The others couldn't make it last night, so it was just the four of us. Dinner was enjoyable as usual. A lot of reminiscing going on and some feelings of dreadfulness of leaving Brunei soon.. sighh.. Apa bleh buat.. we'll just have to make the most of the remaining holiday, hehehe.. We tried a new desert on the menu; I forgot the name, but it's basically, fruits, marshmallow, cream puffs and ice cream dipped with chocolate. The chocolate was delicious.. Alaiii, hehe.. We stayed there till 10pm.

Ayai, Nabnab, Me and Rahmat :)


The new desert menu.. Nyamannn.. :) (Hmm, macam mempromote swensen ku plang, hehe)


Tangan c Ayai and Nabnab tu, haha

Ayai, Nabnab and Me :)

Chocolate coated cherries

Habis? hehehe
I will post more pics arah facebook nanti, hehe..

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com