12 June 2008

Catching up

On Tuesday, my family and I went to see my cousin at Lambak. We haven’t seen each other since the last time I was in Brunei (duhh… hehe), so we have a lot of catching up to do. Then, we went to another cousin’s place also in Lambak (yes, I have a lot of cousins di Lambak! Haha). Malam atu I watched Sweeney Todd on DVD. It’s actually based on a musical, so there’s a lot of singing involved. I gotta tell you that it’s a bit weird listening to Johnny Depp sing, though not bad, not bad... The story was a bit twisted and sick for my liking, haha, but if you like watching blood and gruesome killing (it was tamer than SAW or Hostel in comparison), so go ahead. I would give this movie a 7/10.

On Wednesday, balik c Bulan skool, we went to the Mall. The Mall ani can be considered as the meeting place, it is the IT place to be seen especially untuk kaum muda-muda dan “kapal-kapal”, haha, apakan.. haha tapi banar eh.. asal kan jumpa kawan, “bah, lajutah jumpa di mall”, “ lakastah liat wayang di mall”, and in some cases, dengan suara manja “Daling, u and I mall? Ok?” (not from experience plangtu haha) :p Nda ja? That’s just my opinion plang tu. Even my sister pun ckp kan ke Mall nanti sama kawan2nya cuti skulah. What is actually attraction nya kan Mall ani? Hmm.. Dulu, masa nada Mall, selalunya jumpa2 di Yayasan, waktu my generation lah tu (macam tua bunyinya aku ah :p) .I still remember masa form 1 dulu, my friends and I had an outing arah Yayasan masa skool holidays. I think that time, ada my friend birthday di Jolibee jua di sana, then tarus tah kami jalan2.. I have the pictures somewhere in my old albums. I’ll try to scan it later and post it up haha.. you’ll see how I look almost 10 years ago! So young and innocent! :p

To continue with my story, so c Bulan and I bejalan ke Mall, for “sister bonding” time, haha.. Kami atu dari malam nya atu dah ada discuss2 kan meliat wyg. So, kan menyampaikan hajat, jalan saja tah kami. I had to make seat bookings dulu since c Bulan ingau panuh wayang. Banar jua panuh tia the 5:30pm show, so we decided to just watch the 6pm show instead. It’s a good thing that the traffic was not bad when we reached the Mall. As usual, I parked at my favourite spot at the lower basement. We went straight to the cinema to get our booked tickets.

We still had an hour before the movie, so c Bulan and I decided to practice and strain our vocal cords at the K-box (karaoke) machine. I gotta tell ya, it was not pretty, haha! For me that is. My sister baik lagi, haha.. Melalak2 tah kami in our own little world, I’m sure the box is soundproof dari luar, kalo nda, bari malu, wahahaha.. but we don’t care… sumbang kah, out of tune kah, lols.. it feels good to let your inhibitions go... We only managed to finish 3 songs, and stop there. We were just being considerate bah, kalo kami menyanyi lagi, takut tia kami hujan labat di luar atu.. kalau orang ndada bepayung kan bagi kesian jua tu… karang habis basah kuyup, hahah.. Nada wahhh.. I was just talking crap for a second there.. :p the thing is, suara kami sarut tia udah by that time, hahaha.. ish ish ish… pacah rekod, 3 buting ganya.. it is our tradition to menyanyi at least 5 songs kalo kami jalan sama-sama di sana, lols.. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to practise more masa d Brisbane, I’m sure c Yunyun won’t mind, hahaha.. macam banar aku ah..

Anyhu.. panjang plang ceritaku nah.. After that, Bulan and I went to the cinema. Dari tadiku mention liat wyg tapi alum ku mention apa wyg kami liat, hehee.. We watched Kungfu Panda last night. SIUK! It was really entertaining and the panda’s really adorable. A lot of kids in the audience though. I don’t mind watching the movie lagi, nantitah ku cek kalo ada dvd tarang. I’d say that in terms of siukness, the movie is 9/10.. Masa I told my mom, pikirnya kami kan liat cerita kungfu, nyangku, nda ma, kan meliat kartun kami.. Ketawakan nya ada plang, hahaha.. Oh well..


After the movie, kami jalan2 di sana. I bought a book by one of my favourite author, The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. Her books especially the Shopaholic series have a humorous undertone that I really like. :) We went back home but before atu, we singgah arah Giant superstore lagi, hehehe..

Today, spent the time dirumah.. Awalnya my mom kan bawa jalan arah my bungsu, tapi usulnya nda tia jua jadi.. I rewatched The Devil Wears Prada tadi. Masih jua siuk ceritanya atu. Aku alum meliat Transformers, ada ku bali udah dvdnya. Maybe tonight…

Gd night! :)

Images taken from the net

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com