15 June 2008

The one when we had dinner

Hey peeps! :) Hope u all have a good weekend. Without really realising it, I have been in Brunei for a week now.. Time really flies when you’re having fun, right? And there’s still a list of things that I still have not done!

1. Cari buah tarap
2. Makan cucur tarap (if I can do no. 1)
3. Jalan ke pasar malam Gadong
4. Makan kebab, cindul (yg brown begulanau), and all those things yang nyaman2 arah no. 3.
5. Minum aying tebu ORIGINAL and aying piasau (also arah no.3)
6. Makan double cheese burger arah McD
7. Makan spaghetti and ayam Ideal.
8. Makan ambuyat (soon nya mamaku, makan ramai2 sama my uncle baru siuk)
9. Belajar buat sambal belacan dari mama (nda pandai menjadi sambal belacanku! :p)
10. Gunting rambut (nanti masa last week in Brunei)
11. Jalan2 arah my cousins yang alum ku aga
12. Jalan ke Hua Ho, Teguh Raya, Pertama Jaya, etc.
13. Bali more cheap DVDs
14. Bali kain and buat baju raya
15. Renew my driving license which will be expiring in a few days, heheee
16. Lose weight? (hmmm, after going through my list above, I think this would be an impossible task! Haha :p I mean, banyak ku kana tagur makin berisi di sini ah, haha.. Missionku di sini kan makan makanan brunei.. Mana saja tah, asal ku happy :p )

Quite a long list rupanya.. ish ish ish.. Now, I still have 2 more weeks here though. I think that if I can do no. 3, then I would be able to do no.4 and 5, so my list can be reduced. There are still some stuff, but I couldn’t think of any more now. My folks are out at the moment at a wedding thingy. I wanted to go, but due to a circumstance (self-induced…hahaha), I decided not to go. What is that circumstance, you may ask.. adelerrr… hohohoho (*wicked evil laugh*) That’s not Santa’s laugh, okayyy… :p

Anyhuu (feveret wordku masa ani), what have I been doing the past 2-3 days? On Friday, my family and I went to my Bungsu’s place di Gadong, then off to my cousin’s new place di Katok but unfortunately she was not there.. We decided to just take a chance mana tau ada tapi ndada rupanya. Then to another cousin’s place also in Katok. Lps atu, went to my Amit’s place di Jangsak. Ngalihku jua that day, banyak bejalan, tapi siuk lah jua, hehe.

On Saturday, I spent the day at home. I watched Prom Night and Made of Honor on DVD. Ok jua lah story lines nya. I'd give both Prom Night and Made of Honor 7/10. At 7pm, I went out ke mana nah, jeng jeng jeng… ke Mall, heheee.. Traffic was bad, I’m telling you. But at least the weather was cooperating. Lucky for me, I managed to find a parking spot at the lower basement of the Mall.. Nabnab and I were the first to arrive, so we went to secure a table at the Pizza Hut. Then Yunyun came, followed by Rahmat and Tiyah aka Ayai. We were there to have dinner with Ayai who we miss so much. We have not seen each other since February nda salahku. We were waiting to place our order, tapi it took a very long time for the staff to datang, sampai ada 2 families kami notice, lari nda jadi makan sana. Balik2 udah c Rahmat memanggil waiter nya ani. Maybe durang understaffed kali last night.. So we decided to lari jua and try the other Pizza Hut belakang Sin Kiew Hin.

The other Pizza Hut had a better service, lajulah jua, though it was packed with many patrons as well. Dinner was enjoyable, and it was just like the old times, hehe.. Banyak jua cerita2 kami atu. We stayed there until 10pm. Then Ayai, Rahmat and I jalan sama2 ke Mall since our cars were parked next to each other. Jalan2 kami dulu kajap then we went home since banyak kadai tutup.
Yunyun and Ayai :)

Rahmat and I :)


Group photo, Pizza Hut Gadong :)

Thanx for dinner Ayai! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com