23 November 2009

Our little reunion

With Tiyah, Syimah, Nabilah, Ayun at Cheezbox

Rahmat, Syimah and Tiyah

Last night, we had a little reunion with Yunyun, Syimsyim and Nabnab who are now on their holidays in Brunei. Since pizza hut was full, we decided to have dinner at Cheezbox, before walking around the Mall and settling at the food court to chat and catch up. I'm surprised that I did not take more photos last night! hehe.. I guess after our little 'incident' at the restaurant, which shall remain unmentioned (haha), that thought flew from my mind. Oh well, there will be lots more opportunities to take more pics, hehe.

That's it then for now. I think I'm going to turn in early for the night. I believe that there is going to be some role-playing in the workshop tomorrow for a new module which I am really really dreading hahaha. I hope that will not be the case haha. If there is going to be one, count me out. I am terrible with acting! I don't mind watching! :P

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com