16 November 2009

Mmmmm..cookies!





So thank you to Nabnab for bringing my kiriman of Smith's sour cream and onions chips (my all time favourite keropok) and some nyummy cookies all the way from Brisbane hehe. And yes, I've checked at Supasave, those chips are not available here unfortunately. :P

What am I up to lately? Well, I've been quite busy with work nowadays. And today, I have started attending a V-Sigma workshop, which is the first of a kind workshop held in UBD. Thus, I am grateful to be able to attend. One of the perks of having the part time job, I guess, since I am being sponsored to attend along with my other part time colleague although I am working at the same time to help ensure the smooth running of the workshop. The workshop runs until the end of this month.

On another personal note, most of my Brisbane friends are now back in Brunei for the holidays, so expect to see some posts of our reunion soon! :D I haven't seen them, except for Nabnab, when she came to deliver my goodies this morning. Thanks again Nab! hehe.

There wasn't much exciting stuff happening this past few weeks. I think you'd notice from my lack of posting haha. Oh well, til the next post peeps! :P

http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com