16 September 2009

Sungkai with the family

Yesterday my family and I had sungkai outside at Nurizna restaurant (luruskah ni hehe) at the Pengakap building at Beribi. The place was packed when we arrived but good thing we made earlier bookings for a table. The sungkai buffet was reasonable, $7 per person, and the food was delicious. I think the food was more enjoyable than masa we had the buffet arah nyonya. I guess it depends jua on what day we had the buffet since the menu changes everyday hehe. As I said the place was so packed sampai our table pun di luar, hehe, but that is not a problem. An outing will not be complete without any pics, so here are some pics! :)

Dad and mom. Marak jua mata kita Ma? hehehe

C mun dengan slogan untuk hari ini... "Sedap hingga menjilat sudu!" Kekekeke

Slurrppp, slurrppp :P

Bapa tersenyum-senyum hehe

Mama tersenyum-senyum kanyang hehe

Langisss.. Alhamdulillah :)

Oh and also, masa malam I made some nachos. I love nachos and used to selalu buat masa di brissy. Hehe. Bebulan-bulan sudah nda ku membuat, haha, barutah teingat kan membuat. Puas hatiku lagi buat sendiri, hehe. Nyum nyum. :)

Tadaaa! :P Doritos chips with mild salsa, cheese and sour cream dip! Easy to make :)

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com