12 September 2009

Sungkai out with work mates

Today, my work mates and I went to a sungkai which was organised by SCB at Vanda restaurant in Orchid Garden Hotel near the stadium. The whole restaurant was filled by SCB staffers. We were treated to a very huge feast buffet for sungkai. On the menu were dishes and delicacies such as DimSum, Sushi, Lamb Chops, Rice and a variety of dishes, Noodles, Soto, Variety of mouth-watering cakes and puddings, Murtabak, ABC and ice creams and the list goes on. It was truly a feast and so we had to get up a few times to try the different dishes, until our tummies were so full hahaha. That said, we didn't even get to try some of the dishes since kekanyangan sudah hehe. We were seated with our office mates and our supervisors.

The restaurant is a Chinese themed restaurant and a cozy one. It was a fun dining experience and the atmosphere was filled with chit chat and friendly banters, hehe. It was a fun experience working with them these past few weeks. We stayed until 8:30 or so before taking more pictures and then heading back home. In other news, I have received my first ever job salary today! Whoop! :D Although it is just a temporary job but I am so proud to earn my first ever paycheck. I just need to cash it in first this Monday hehehe. Time to do some shopping soon! Hehehe :D I also have a job interview this coming Monday at SPA. I'm hoping for the best! :D

My work mates; Amal, Liyana & Najmiah :)

Fad, me & Kaka Najla :)

Group photo! :) Diyana couldn't make it to the sungkai though.

Another colleague and our other colleague/supervisor, Ms C & Ms B :)

Makan time! :P

Say Peace! :P

A section of the Buffet area

Desserts area

At the entrance to the restaurant hehe

Vanda restaurant on the first floor

Another restaurant on the ground floor which was full earlier hehe

The view of the hotel at night

I will post up more photos on facebook soon! :)

Till the next post. http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com