23 September 2009

First day of Raya 2009

Monday 21/09/2009
Hari Raya Pertama

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!
The first day of raya is always pretty hectic. We had a family gathering at our residence as is the custom every year during the first day of raya. I am especially psyched to celebrate raya with the family this year. During the first day, we stayed at home to welcome guests from noon till night. Here are some piccies of the day :)

Ikan sweet and sour, Acar and fruits & drinks

Daging masak kicap, Telur Masin, Ayam goreng and ayam masak merah

Fruits and an additional item on the menu this year.. antiseptic hand wash! :)

Getting into the Raya spirit! Hehe

First to arrive, Uda and family with grandma! :)

Grandma :D

With my family :)

With Jilah & Mirza :)

Uda and Babu Hjh :)

My cousin Siti and family :)

My cousins Khairie, Dinie and Bazli :)
Amit & Family :)

Kaka Ami with hubby and Kaka Lina :)

Bungsu Ramli's family :)

With my cousin Zirah :)

Zarifah & Ayuni :)

Tangah's family :)

Mama & Mun :)

Me and my neighbour! Cute baby, haha :)

My little nieces and nephews. My cousin's kids hehe

With my cousins, Kaka Ijah, Kaka Ezan, Liza and my sister Mun :)

Muni and me! :)

That's it for now. Will try to post up more pics on facebook soon. There are a lot! :)

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jannahhh,since aku nada fcebook, sni sja ku greet...

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN"

&

Aku jeles, huhuhu
T.T

Frm,housem8 c ayun yg nada belurih fb

ps. c cartman, gue yg punya ;p

jannah said...

No fb + cartman fan.. must be Nurul! Hi Nurul! Hehehe :)

Tq for the greeting! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin to you too :D

P.S. Buka tah account fb
P.S.S atau P.P.S (haha, nda tau mana lurus) nda eh, cartman gua yg punya! hahaha *evil laugh* :P

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com