04 September 2009

A Morning in Bandar

Ramadhan Day 14 (Friday)

This morning, my family and Uda's family went to Bandar to visit my late grandfather's grave (mom's side) which is on the cemetery near the Pusat Kesenian building. We met up at 9 + am outside the cemetery. After visiting, we decided to stop by the Tamu Kianggeh which was quite bustling and busy on a Friday. It has been a while since we last visited the Tamu. There are a range of products being sold, from fishes to veggies and dry foods. I think, this is my first visit inside the Tamu this year, not counting the time when we just took pictures outside during HM's birthday hehe. There is also an expo being held at the Pusat Komersial building, so we decided to check it out as well. It is quite similar to the expo being held at the Mall. I bought 2 new rings and tudong clips hehe. After the expo, we headed to First Emporium in Batu Satu to do some shopping before heading home. I didn't bring my camera along, so here are lots of pics taken using my phone hehe. Low size photos means more picture uploads! Enjoy! :)

Mom buying air sasahan

Meeting up with Uda's family

Outside the cemetery

Inside the cemetery

The Bandar cemetery


Cleaning our late grandpa's grave

Babu Hjh and my cousins

Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat, Amin.

My cousins; Jilah, Firdaus, Mirul, Faiq, Ammar and Mirza. :)

Bandar Seri Begawan. The old Bolkiah cinema and surrounding buildings

The bustling Tamu Kianggeh


The view from the Kianggeh bridge

Inside the Tamu! :)

Dry anchovies of different types! Hehe

Mom membali pusu hehe :)

Traditional wooden oars and 'parangs'

Kulit ketupat! :D

Fresh veggies :)

Another section

Fresh fishes! :)

Sungai Kianggeh :)

The expo at Pusat Komersial Bandar

Inside the building


Some of the stalls

Til the next post! Happy fasting! :) http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com