27 September 2009

2nd - 5th day of Raya!

Happy Eid folks! Here are some more pics from the 2nd to the 5th day of Raya in Brunei. I've been to a couple of open houses the past few days and couldn't really find much free time to blog hehe. I have absolutely gain weight, oh man! Haha. I will definitely go jogging nanti, now that my sister is at home after finishing her exams. Today we are staying home to welcome guests, so I have sometime to post something here, hehe. Enjoy the pics! :D

Me & Mun at Uda's place at 2nd day of Raya :)

Mom & Dad at Uda's

Nini :)

With Jilah, Mirza, Faiq & Mun :)

At Amit Minin's. Kaka Ijah hehe

Me with Kaka Syikin , now Dr Syikin, hehe, at her residence :)

At Nisa's place, with her siblings who are my second cousins :)

Uncle Hj Sidek & Bapa

4th day of Raya: Open house at Amit Masri's. With Zarifah :)

Amit Masni and Amit Masri :)

Dinie & Bapa

Muni & Mom

5th day of Raya. A trip to Kg. Ayer! :) Mom on the boat or 'Temuai'.

Dad on the temuai hehe


Kg Ayer!

The view from Tambing. It was raining at that time.

At home, 5th Raya. Kaka Hjh Suzi & family :)

Kaka Rani & Family :)

My 'indirect' cucu haha. My anak buah's son. I have cucu although not the real direct ones!! :P

My cousin's kids :)

Open house at Bungsu's, 5th day

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com