05 April 2009

Ismah & Khalid's Wedding

Today is the wedding day of Ismah and Khalid. I have known Ismah since attending Form 1 at Maktab Sains in 1998. It was only there that I actually knew that she is my second cousin, hehe.. and from there on, she becomes a close friend. Khalid also used to attend MS with us. My dear old MS friend, Qilah, and I decided to attend the wedding together, so Qilah picked me up at my house and we made our journey to Ismah's family residence in Kg Sungai Besar. It was definitely like a reunion as we met some of our former MS batch mates attending the wedding. It was great meeting everyone as we have not really been in touch with each other for quite some time. Some of us went up to see Ismah before the start of the wedding and thus as usual, it is photo taking sessions for everyone, hehehe.

Qilah and I in the car, before making our journey to Ismah's house :p

In Ismah's room

Ismah being made up

Ex-MS From L-R: Sabby, Amal Majidah, Ziqah, Fairuz, Qilah, Filah, Hjh Qilah and Fifi (sitting)

The lovely bride :)

A photo with the bride :)

Getting ready to blow out the candles. It symbolises the hope that the love connection will be there forever, as mentioned by the 'pengangun', if I can recall correctly, hehe.

With old MS mates, L-R: Tika, Nani, Liyana and Ziemah

Ziqah, Qilah and I with Ms Siow, who was our Physics Form 4 & 5 teacher in MS :)

On the wedding throne

Makan bersuap-suapan :)

Ismah & Khalid with friends. Group photo 1 :p

Ismah & Khalid with friends. Group photo 2 :p

May their love last forever! Amin! :)

More photos coming up on facebook soon!

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com