26 April 2009

Butters ♥

It is Sunday and I am bored...

So what have I been doing to pass the time this afternoon? Play Pet Society! It can get so addictive once you get started playing, hehe. I've been playing through facebook. I am quite a newbie, just started playing for about a month. You get to create your own pet and you have a house to start with. The fun parts are that, you get to choose and buy your own furniture, buy anything at the shops to decorate and play with, visit your neighbours, compete at races at the stadium and so on. Macam promosi tah ku plang nah haha.

Butters at the neighbourhood

Infront of the house. The house gets bigger as your points accumulate, I think.

Butters's living room

Butters at home

at the cafe

Butters sleeping. How cute!! :)

Ani posting pun pasal pet society. Main tah, siuk tu. Bah, sambung main ku lagi haha. :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com