15 April 2009

C.O.O.K.I.E.S

Yes, yes, I was again in a baking mode today. So I went to Giant late this afternoon to get a few ingredients and then also ended up buying some KFC spicy chicken since I was passing through the fast food outlet and couldn't resist the tempting smell, hehehe. For me, Giant is quite a huge store and I always find myself taking my time browsing and usually spent almost an hour or so in the store just to kill time. I don't know why, hehe. So back at home, I ended up baking some chocolate chip cookies for munching during tv time. Well, KFC and chocolates couldn't go wrong in my book. :D

Chocolate chip cookie dough.

Uneven round cookies hehe. I was lazy to shape them properly. Personally, I think they look a lot like the Indian henna paste or 'pacar', haha.

Chocolate chip cookies freshly baked! :D

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com