20 April 2009

Ice-eating & Movie-going

Yesterday afternoon, I went to watch a movie at the Mall cineplex with Val, Rahmat and Nazmi. Before the movie, Val wanted to bring us to this new ice cream place in Gadong called Snow House. I think it's the place that Azim mentioned in his blog a few weeks ago. I tried the 'Kingdom of Gold' ice cream and it was super icy cool, delicious and melts in your mouth just like butter. Val said that there was actually a similar place in Sunnybank, in Brissy. The snow ice was served in a large stylish bowl rather generously.

Rahmat's 'Choco Light' snow ice

My 'Kingdom of Gold' snow ice. Milk flavoured ice, with mango syrup and fruit.

Val's Green tea snow ice which I forgot the name of, hehe

Nazmi's 'Brownies' snow ice

Nazmi and Rahmat

Me and Val

After snacking, we went to see 'He's Just Not That Into You' and I have to say that I love the movie! 8/10! It made me shed a few tears, sighhh.. Feeling yooo :P


Btw, I bought a laptop skin at the Mall expo. Tais liur ku kan cuba pakai, hehe. It was also sold at a discounted price, so bali tah, hehe. The one that I wanted abis tia, so bali yang sebuting ani tah saja. Saja kan menstailkan laptop, hehehe and it was quite easy to stick it on your own. Nanti ku cari lagi kalau ada design yang lebih lawa, hehe.

Cool eh.. :D

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com