30 April 2010

My Last Day of Work

Tuesday, 27th April was my last day of work at UBD. I only stayed half day since I had my doctor's appointment for my medical check up result in the afternoon. It was a rather bittersweet last day. I was called by the EDPs to join them during their break time in the morning and once I arrived in the room, I received a heartwarming speech and a nice farewell gift from them. It was a rather sad occasion but I managed to hold myself together by lots of smiling haha. It was sweet of them, and for that I would like to express my thank you for the lovely speech, advice and gift. I shall miss them very much.

I also had brunch which can also be considered early lunch since it was almost lunch time anyway hehe with Mariah, Alyn and Ka Yati, Mariah's treat, hehe. We went to Mamih in Gadong for a bit. After brunch, we went back to the office to finish on some stuffs and also to finish my packing. It was a great experience working in UBD, and I would like to thank them for the opportunity given. I shall miss my colleagues very much! They are a fun bunch to work with despite some of the stresses that we encountered together, hehe.

In the afternoon, I went to Ong Sum Ping for my appointment, and Alhamdulillah, I am declared medically fit to work hehe. I went to send my medical check up result and acceptance of appointment to SPA & JPA immediately. Right now, I am waiting for their call to let me know the exact date when I have to report to my new job, which most likely will be early May, insya Allah. With my new job, I am getting a new car, which shall be revealed here soon, heehee. Below are some piccies from my last day of work :)

Teh 'C' Special at Mamih. Lately, I am addicted to this drink! Sedappp.. :P

Nasi Lemak Mamih

Ka Yati & Alyn :)

Mariah :)

My desk at work, after I finished packing

Me & Alyn just before I left

Me & Ka Yati before leaving


The lovely gift from edps, a pair of brooches, kain & tudong. Love the colour! :D

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com