30 April 2010

Happy Sixth Form Graduation Mun! :)

Wednesday, 28th April 2010 was my sister Munirah's 6th Form Graduation Day, along with her friends at SMALHB's multipurpose hall. Fortunately I got a ticket from my Uda since my Babu Hjh cannot attend the ceremony. My cousin Jilah is also graduating along with my sister that morning. Congratulations both Mun and Jilah for excelling in your STPUB results! :)

As I have mentioned in a previous post, my sister earned an overall 'Mumtaz' grade (Excellent) for her STPUB, one of the seven Mumtaz students in the exams and she was also awarded a 'Pelajar Mithali' (Akademik & Kegiatan) award from the school. That was one of the surprise awards since it was kept hush hush until the ceremony, hehe. I was so proud of her when she came out to accept the Pelajar Mithali award with our parents from the Minister of Religious Affairs. Congratulations again Mun and I pray for your success always. Whatever path you took for your future, we will always be here to support you and may Allah bless you always.

Article of the ceremony can be found here Borneo Bulletin. Look for the fourth photo, hehe :)

Mun & Me at home, before we leave :)

While waiting for guests to arrive

The 7 Mumtaz students

A speech by the Minister

Waiting in line before receiving their award

Mun receiving an award for getting Mumtaz from the Minister

Guests


Waiting before receiving Pelajar Mithali award :)

Getting her award :)

Congratulations to cousin Jilah for getting 'Jayyid Jiddan' (Very Good) grade! :)

After the ceremony :)


During their group photo :)

Me & Mun :)

Mun & Dad :)

Mun & Mom :)

Family photo :)


With some of her awards :)


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com