23 April 2010

Hiking at Shahbandar

Yesterday, I went hiking with my work colleagues at Bukit Shahbandar. It has been ages since I have last set foot at the popular hiking spot. Mariah, Ka Sari, Alyn, Ka Yati and myself went straight to Shahbandar from work. By the time we reached the place, there was already a lot of joggers and hikers around.

It was our first time going together and it was a lot of fun! I can feel how unfit I was haha, since my last jogging session was probably months ago. However, it feels really good to exert my muscles and at the same time, it's nice to get to know some of my colleagues much better. The weather was thankfully cooperating with us. We spent less than an hour there before heading back home. Below are some piccies! Oh and also I have also included a photo that was also taken the same day with Tan Sri Prof Kamal Hassan whom I have the pleasure to work with in the program that I am working on at work. All piccies were taken using my phone, hehe.

From L to R: Ka Sari, Dk Didi, Ka Yati, Tan Sri, me, Tinah & Alyn :) Photo taken at the foyer

At Bukit Shahbandar. Stretching sleeping muscles hehe. Mariah, Ka Sari, Ka Yati & Alyn :)

Me, Ka Sari, Alyn & Ka Yati :)

The start of our hike

The 3 Assistant Project Managers :) Ka Yati, me & Alyn

Ka Sari & Me :)

Alyn & Me :)

Me & Ka Yati :)


While we rest at one of the top huts :)

A view from one of the resting huts

Welcome to Shahbandar!

On the way down


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com


blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com