25 April 2010

A Fish Called Uji Rashid

My Uda was telling my family that they came across a fish named after this famous Malaysian singer and actress at Giant. So when we went for a little shopping at Giant yesterday, what do we see? Yes, that's right, a fish called 'Uji Rashid'! That was so cool! Haha. Now, you don't normally see me hanging around the fish section, but I couldn't resist checking this out. I have never heard of this fish being sold here before this. I wonder why they named the fish 'Ikan Uji Rashid'. My guess is that this is due to the fish's huge eyes which is probably comparable to the singer's *shrugs* heehee. Mum bought some to give it a try. Heehee.

Good price! Check it out at Giant! :P

Ikan Uji Rashid. Notice the huge bulging fish eyes! :D

Uji Rashid
Source: songs.sky.com

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com