11 April 2010

Korean Dinner, Movie & Job Update

Hi folks! :)

How's everybody doing? This week has been a good one for me. I've got one great news that I want to share with you here. After less than 1 year and 2 months since I got back, I finally got offered a government job! Yipee! :D I received the letter on Thursday and I feel so ecstatic with the news, heehee. I am still working part time at UBD at the moment though. I'm planning to do my medical check up tomorrow and after that I have to wait for the results and date that I have to start and report to my new job. I am actually very looking forward to start this new chapter in my life. I'll be working as a medical social worker at the hospital, insya Allah. When the time comes to leave UBD then, I know I will be sad to leave my friends and colleagues after less than 3 months of working there. I will surely miss them. I'll even miss the edp participants that I am handling for sure, hehe.

Anyway, on to another story...

Last night I went out with Ayun, Tiyah and Rahmat for a korean dinner at Kroyo restaurant at Kiulap. It has been more than 2 weeks since we last hung out and catch up. Dinner was yummy and we had some kimbap, sweet and sour chicken, a squid dish, tang hoon dishes, some kind of tang hoon soup and rice, hehe. After dinner we decided to check out the movies at the mall. Finding a parking was difficult as would be expected on a Saturday night haha. We managed to get tickets to the 9:30pm showing of Clash of the Titans. Since the four of us have never watched the original movie, we have no real expectations of this movie remake. I quite enjoyed the movie actually. I'd rate it 7.5/10.

Tang Hoon soup. The korean name has escaped me heheh

Rahmat pouring the soup for everyone

Ayun and Tiyah :)

Kimbap, chicken, etc. Nyum Nyum :P

Rahmat and me. Look at my poor chop stick holding skills, haha

The squid dish

After dinner.

Group photo :)


A trailer of the movie:


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com