15 June 2009

Sushi Lunch

Today we had a small gathering for lunch at Excapade Sushi at the new branch in Kiulap. We also met with our seniors who are currently doing their surgical rotation in Brunei. I also get to meet Sa'dy who returned to Brunei later than the others. Rahmat, Nab and myself were the first ones to arrive. The atmosphere inside the restaurant was comfy and modern with a few japanese twists in their designs. By lunch time, ramai banar orang makan tadi atu. Yang ada tadi, me, Rahmat, Nab, Tiyah, Yunyun, Sady (although she cant stay long), Syukri, Krl, Azim, Nurul, Farah and Sharon. Nabnab and I shared the Salmon Teriyaki Don which is absolutely nyaman and we ordered sushi jua. I had a great time tadi. :)

Sa'dy and Rahmat :)

Me and Ayun :)

What to order? So many choices..

A pot of hot green tea. Pahit bana bui hahaha

California roll. Digambar oleh Yunyun hehe

Syukri and Rahmat :)

Nabnab, me, Yunyun and Tiyah :)

Nurul and Sharon :)

Azim, Farah, Nurul and Sharon :) C Krl not in the picture.

Sushi ndaku ingat namanya and sotong Yunyun hehe

Makanan c Syukri, some kind of noodle kali tu hehe

Salmon Teriyaki Don. Tiyah, me and Nab order ani tadi

Rahmat's meal

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com