26 June 2009

Robots... and more robots

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Source: www.wallpaperez.net

Last night, I went out with Tiyah, Rahmat and Nazmi. We went to the Mall to catch the new Transformers movie: Revenge of the Fallen. My expectation of the movie is high since the first one was very good. There were a lot of movie goers last night. Not to forget some of the Transformers enthusiasts, who came to the movie wearing the tranformers gears or shall I say, helmets, to the cheers of the crowd hehe. And some even have their pictures taken with the helmet wearers heheh.

The movie was quite long, about 2 1/2 hours. I have to say that, the movie certainly did not disappoint. It was indeed, awesome.... a must watch! More shiny robots, action-packed, good pacing and funny with a good story line. I don't mind getting the DVD to rewatch nanti hehe. I'd rate the movie, 9.5/10! :)

So after the movie, we decided to have a bite at Mc Donalds. Whenever I go to McD, I usually order the double cheeseburger but this time, I had the TRIPLE cheese burger, yes, TRIPLE... (calories be damn!) haha, which was on the menu until the end of this month only. I was in cheesy heaven indeed, heh :P

Nazmi and Tiyah :)

Me and Rahmat :) Rahmat promosi burger heheh

After dinner, we went to Komunis then headed back home. :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com