11 June 2009

Oh, to be 17 again!

17 Again
Source: www.movieposterdb.com

Late yesterday afternoon, my sister and I went out together jalan-jalan to celebrate her last day of exams. We decided to go to the cineplex to catch a movie, and ended up watching 17 Again. It was your typical high school story, with the theme of getting second chances. My favourite parts of the movie included scenes of the loyal best friend, Ned, a geeky science fictionista and his wooing antics to get the attention of the woman of his dreams, haha. Zac Efron is as usual his dreamy self and he can actually act, as I can see and hear from the giggles coming from the swooning teenagers sitting on either side of us, hahaha. I only started to notice him from his other movie, Pengancit Rambut, yes, that's the title haha, or yang banarnya "Hairspray". Go and see that movie if you have not. It's a musical and siuk berabis, makes you want to groove to the music. :)

So for this movie, I'd rate it 7/10.

Mun and me, karaoke-ing :P

After the movie, we decided to go K-boxing haha. I have to say that we managed to destroy Mariah's Always Be My Baby with our out of tune pitiful rendition hahaha, especially with our uncontrolled laughters at how bad we sounded at the middle of the song haha. What an ambitious song for us to try to sing! But it was all for the fun of it, no matter how silly we can be. :P


Takoyaki nyaman :)

Then we went to check out DVDs and buy some Takoyakis before heading home.

Last night we received some news that my 9 year old cousin has been admitted to the hospital and has to undergo immediate surgery to get his appendix taken out. So my mom and I went to the hospital at around 10 something to visit the family. So when we arrived at the hospital lobby near the elevators, as a precaution against swine flu, we were asked to do a simple body temperature exam by standing still for a few seconds in front of a small monitor that was able to detect our body temperature. Then they plastered a sticker to our baju that said that we have been examined hehe.

Diperiksa! :P

My little cousin was already in the operating theater when we arrived. Apparently he was the last one to have the surgery. It didn't take long, before he was brought out again and transferred to the children's ward. Mom and I then headed back home close to midnight.

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com