21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Today is Father's Day in Brunei.

To my beloved dad, Selamat Hari Bapa! Semoga kita sihat walafiat selalu, dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan stay hensem hehe, certain angle ada jua macam Shah Rukh Khan sikit, hahaha.

In conjunction with Father's Day, we celebrated the day with a surprise cake for dad and a gift hehe. Lapas me and my sister bejalan, tarus we surprise him tadi hehe. Thank you for everything you have done for us. We love you! We hope you like the presents! :D

Blueberry cream cake

Happy Father's Day, Pa! :)

Cutting the cake

Me and Dad :D

Mun and Dad :D

Mama presenting the present hehe

Eseh, membuka one of presentnya hehe

Testing, testing heheh

Also I would like to wish Happy Father's Day to all my uncles and grandfathers out there as well as to all the fathers everywhere! :D

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com