07 October 2008

Hot and Cold

It is so so hot in Brisbane lately that I begin to question if summer has arrived.. Waseh awal wah kalau kan summer, balum batah jua spring, hehe. It is so hot inside the house, apa ni, "meruap" nya orang, that really affects my studying mood. Nda "kebalasan" wah rasanya kipas atu, ish ish ish. Now, I'm eating my third ice cream of the day. Segerrrr... hehehe...

Makan ice cream.. cooling and yummy, haha

Yesterday, I had my early morning 8am PBL. Woke up at 7am, then was on my way to uni at 8am. Awu, ahir ku jalan, biar ia, haha.. When I arrived in the PBL room, the PBL was just starting, even my tutor was not there yet. Apparently her daughter was sick so she has to tend to her before going to work. It was Mary's birthday yesterday, so she brought a birthday cake. Two of my PBL mates also brought 2 cakes, so Mary had 3 birthday cakes to cut and serve, haha. Lucky for us.. She told me that she bought a "Halal" cake which is a sweet and considerate gesture from her part, though I'm not sure how she would know if the cake is halal or not, hehe.. I'm afraid to ask... haha.. she knew that I don't drink alcohol so I guess she may have made sure that it is alcohol-free. Nyaman jua lah cake nya atu. Another mate brought the blueberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake shop.. atu nyamannn, so creamy and melty in my mouth.. Another bawa chocolate mud cake, which aku makan jua since ku check okay ingredientsnya, hehe.. We sang her a birthday song then proceeded with PBL while enjoying our 3 different cakes.

This will be the last week of our PBL before the exams. The case for this week is on Depression. We do not assign any FQs but we have to kirakan do all the FQs and then discuss on thursday for our final PBL session for this year. We ended PBL 30 minutes earlier than we usually do. After PBL, I went to the library to do some reading. While doing so, angan-angan tah ku apa makanan kan ku bawa for the last PBL nanti. I was thinking of kan membawa ayam kah or something, so I made a decision to go to Chinatown tarus, since I do not want to disturb my free days on tuesday and wednesday nanti. I went via bus to the city to buy some stuff, before taking the bus to Chinatown. Bought 2 kgs of chicken wings and 1 kg of sausage. I hope cukup, haha, nda ku tekarih kan mengangkat more kgs. Went back via train to toowong and bus to St lucia.

Had my lunch then Syimsyim, Nabnab and Yunyun datang from Hawken drive. Sady came over as well later. We watched a chinese movie though aku nda brapa concentrate meliat, haha. Malam, I did some reading for this week's case. Watched Australian Idol as well. I am not satisfied with the choices for the bottom 3 this week atu, but what can one do, it depends on the public vote jua kan. One of my favourites keluar last night, though I think ada lagi yang deserve to keluar depending on the last performance atu. Oh well, hehe, no need to get all worked up about that now, self. :p

So today, I was actually planning to wake up at 8am, since I wanted to start studying early kan. Sekali balik-balik ku snooze my alarm, sampai ahirnya bangun 9:30am, haha. Did my laundry and whatever stuff that would delay the actual "studying" haha. Start tah ni bekurung belajar dalam bilik sorang-sorang. My studying today was not as productive as I have hoped it would be. The fact that it was so hot may contribute to that. Sampat lagi tu ambil a "short" afternoon nap tia apa, hahaha.. I hope tomorrow will be much better, :P

Balik-balik ku minum hari ani. During the afternoon, I went to Acai's. Awalnya kan bali sikui since dari last night ku tais liur kan makan. Skalinya, meliat sikuinya atu, nda membagi liur kan makan, nda brapa fresh usulnya tadi atu, haha, so instead, I bought ice cream, sesuai dengan hari yang panas ani. Went home, tried to continue studying, then had my dinner.


Ku buka my window tadi to let the cooler air in. Can you see the tiny crescent moon?

Bah, kan rehat ku. Study session will commence again tomorrow.

Gd night! :)

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com