14 March 2010

BBQ: Happy Birthday Mom & Dad!

Hello readers! :)

How I've missed you. Wow, it feels like it has been ages since I've set foot here. Actually, it has been more than 2 weeks since I've posted anything. I have been super busy these past 2 weeks, and by the time I got home from work, I was too tired to post anything hehe. The thing is, we have recently launched a new project at work so we needed all hands on deck and we had to stay til night to ensure everything ran smoothly. This week onwards, things will be getting much better with the closure of one project and with just one project to focus on mostly now hehe.

Anyway, I have never been away from my blog for more than 2 weeks before this *whoops!* hehe and so there are some stuff that I want to update on. At the end of February, 27/02/2010 to be exact, we had a family BBQ at home to celebrate Dad's 51st Birthday and Mom's 50th Birthday at home. This post is so long overdue! Hehe.

So we had the BBQ at home with Uda, Iring, Amit and Bungsu's families. As usual we bbq-ed some sausages, prawn/fish/crab meat balls, and had other dishes such as mixed veggies, bbq chicken, smoked fish (lauk salai), fruits and so on. Below are some piccies! :)

Uda

Me & Mirza

Cooked meat balls

Mirza

Jilah & Mirza

Jilah, me, Mun, Uda, Mirza, Fakri & Faiq

Uda & Fakri

Mingling

Jilah, Mirza & Mun

Jilah, me, Zarifah, Mirza, Mun


The Birthday Cake


Mom & Dad. Happy Birthdays, We Love you! :)


Food!

The little kids having their own meeting *hehe*

Lucky draw

Playing games

With some girl cousins, me being the oldest among them, haha

Guy cousins. You can see how small in number the girls are compared to the boys!

With grandma

Some of my uncles and aunties


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com