18 March 2010

The One When We Went To Dinner

Hi folks!

You may noticed that my blog has undergone some transformation. I just thought that it was time to make some changes just to give it a fresh look, hehe. I hope everybody likes it. What I wanted to post about here is about a dinner that my family had with my Uda's family last Saturday at Ahan Thai. Again, this post is also long overdue *heh* and thus I will try to catch up and post more stuff later on or tomorrow while I make some more changes here hehe. So here are some piccies from the dinner below.

Chicken chop with coleslow and fries. Nyum! love

The little cousins senyum

While waiting for our food

Dad and mom senyum

Mun sengihnampakgigi

My cousin Jilah and me kenyit

The famous tall glasses at Ahan Thai

Uda and Babu Hjh senyum


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com