04 October 2010

Bon Voyage Mun!

Hello peeps! :) How is everybody doing? I have been super super busy lately that I haven't had the time to sit down and update my blog. Forgive me? Hehe. The reason for my busyness was that we have been helping out and visiting my Tangah's family a lot during the past week or so, since my cousin Hazman recently got married. Usually I got home at around 5pm onwards, rest a bit, then after Isya', we went to Tangah's and stayed till late. The cycle continues again the next day until the Sanding ceremony just held recently. So now I have tons to update about hehe.

As you know, my sister recently flew to Cairo, Egypt to pursue her studies at Al-Azhar University. It has been 2 weeks since she has been gone. The house is very quiet, well, quieter than usual. I am missing her a lot and I wish her a great time in Mesir. Thank goodness for technology, so it's easy to communicate with her, be it through text msgs, calls, msn or skype. Oh, and my sister recently suggested that we use Oovoo which I have yet to download hehe. Well, she left Brunei on 19th September at 8pm. My cousins, aunts and uncles were in the airport to see her off. Fortunately, her flights were hassle-free and she landed safely in Egypt.
Below are some piccies from the 19th of September at the Brunei airport! :)

Mun during check in :)

With some of her close friends :)

Me and Mun :)

The group flying to Cairo via Dubai

Fakri, Babu Yati, Ain's mom also mom's best friend, Mun, mom & dad :)

Family photo :)

With Amit's family :)

With Nabilah, Kaka Diana and Siti :)

Some uncles :)

Some aunties :)

Me with Mun's friends :)

Ain and friends with Mun :)

Babu Timah hehe

Kaka Lina :)

With Zarifah, Mirza & Jilah :)

Mun & Mom :)

Mun & Dad :)


At the viewing gallery

Her flight before take off. :(


Bon Voyage Mun! We love you & miss you very much! Belajar rajin-rajin. Who knows maybe next year I'll come and visit you there, heehee :)


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com