10 July 2010

Tahlil & Doa Selamat

Last night, my family hosted a Bertahlil and Doa Selamat function. It has always been my wish to treat my whole family once I got settled into my govt job. Alhamdulillah, now that I am settling well into my job, I decided to hold the Doa Selamat dinner and tahlil last night at Nurizna restaurant in Beribi. Families from my dad and mom's sides were invited which made the occasion merrier. About 100 family members were in attendance and we booked the restaurant to ourselves for the whole night. Service was very good and food was delicious. Thank you to the restaurant staff for the excellent service and also to everyone else for coming! Below are some piccies! :)

At the restaurant's entrance

My sister Mun, cousin Jirah & cousin Jilah, helping to welcome guests :)


Hot drinks


Cold drinks


Fruits and kuih muih


Ulam-ulaman, etc


Main course of the buffet




Some of the dishes, which include nasi putih, nasi kebuli, mee goreng, ayam masak merah, daging masak hitam, ikan masak pedas, sayur, corn soup, bubur kacang and so on.


Uda and family :)


Tangah Haji & Tangah Sura with grandma :)


Amit Minin & family :)


Tangah Moksin & family :)



Tua Hj Hidup & family :)


Bungsu's family :)


Bungsu Hj Mail's family :)


Bun's family :)


Tangah Sidek's family :)


Eating time! :P


Bungsu Ramlee & Bungsu Masni :)


Me, Mun & cousins :)

Cute little cousins, hehe, Zarifah, Muaz, Ayuni & Fakhri :)

Amit Masri & family :)

Grandma :)

Me & Mum :)

Dad :)

Me & Mun after the function, hehe :)

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com