31 July 2010

Before You Go

Okay, this is the last post for tonight! I am on a roll here! haha. Anyway, last Wednesday night, I had dinner with Rahmat, Tiyah and Nab at the Thai restaurant, MOD in Jerudong. Unfortunately Syimah couldn't make it. Nab & Syim will be leaving soon for Brisbane, which led us to have dinner for the last time, before we see them again end of this year. We had a pleasant dinner at MOD. It was my second time dining there. The atmosphere of the restaurant is elegant and rather intimate. Food was delicious especially the pandan chicken hehe. After dinner, we decided to have drinks and continue our conversation at Coffee Zone at Gadong. Piccies taken using my phone, excuse the low quality, hehe.

At MOD: Rahmat :)

At MOD: Nabilah :)

At MOD: Tiyah :)

At MOD: Me :)

Delicious Thai food


Oh and one more thing, I just realised that I've reached more than 10,000 views for my blog! Yay! Thank you everyone for visiting and reading! celebrate

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com