25 July 2010

Perayaan in Bandar and Birthday Surprises!

Hello everyone! :) I hope everybody has a nice weekend. Sorry with the irregular updates, real life is taking up most of my time, hehe. It has been more than 2 months since I have started working. I am enjoying my working life as a medical social worker and I am now included in the on-call rotation starting today until the end of this month. How exciting! hehe.I have quite a few things to post. Let's start with the Perayaan that is currently taking place in the Sultanate.

Last Saturday I went out with Tiyah, Rahmat, Nab, Syimah & Sa'dy to dinner at Nyonya restaurant Yayasan. We decided to surprise Syim & Sa'dy with a birthday cake. After dinner, we walked to Padang and the gerai at Perayaan site. Below are some piccies! :)

Sa'dy, me & Nab :)

Syim, Tiyah & Rahmat :)

A reflection..

The birthday cake!


The birthday girls! :)

Happy Birthday Syimah! 13/07/2010 :)

Happy Birthday Sa'dy! 29/06/2010 :)

Happy Birthdays!

Group photo before leaving

With the girls with the mosque in the background


At the Padang

The cucul displays

Sotong tutuk


Tons of longan stalls hehe


Browsing ;)

Heading back to our cars at Yayasan


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com