30 May 2010

One Night at Kimchi Restaurant

Hello readers! :) I know that it has been ages since I last posted anything. My apologies for that hehe. It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, especially with the start of my new job which is now nearing one month old. Work is fun and I am also still in the midst of learning new things as well. My office base is at RIPAS hospital and as expected, I am learning to deal with the traffic there as well which can be quite a challenge especially during lunch time and after work hours, hehe. I'll deal. I am slowly getting into the rhythm of an adjusted daily life.

Some of my Brisbane buddies are also coming to Brunei end of this month, hence we decided to have a get together before those that came earlier leave. We decided to have dinner at Kimchi restaurant in Kiulap last Wednesday. We had a great evening out together, just catching up, and sneakily we also surprised Nabilah who just had her birthday on 24th May with a birthday cake! :) Below are some piccies from dinner.

Kimchi restaurant

Rahmat & Tiyah :)

Syimah :)

Sa'dy :)

Cass :)

Ayun :)

Some of our orders

Chicken Bulgogi set that I ordered. Nyum! :)

Nab's surprise birthday cake!

Cutting her cake :)

Happy Birthday to Nab! :)

Group photo before we leave :)

A short video during the birthday surprise!



Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com