09 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day to our Beloved Mama!

Today is Mother's Day in Brunei. So to celebrate the day, I decided to treat my family to a Mother's Day dinner. Mom decided to have the dinner at Mamih. Early on, I asked mom to choose any kain Batik as her Mother's Day present. My mom is a fan of kain Batik, hehe. During the dinner, my sister and I surprised her with flowers and a Mother's Day cake, a surprise which we managed to pull off successfully, heehee. Happy Mother's Day, Ma! We love you lots :) Below are piccies from dinner tonight.

Mom with her flowers and cake :)

Mother's Day cake :)

Roses for Mama :)

Dad and Mom :)

Mun, me & Mom :)

Lighting the candles

Blowing the candles

Cutting the cake :)

Mun and Me and our Teh C Special, haha

A Song For Mama by Boyz II Men:



Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com