03 May 2010

The New Nissan Teana is love ♥

I mentioned in one of the posts before this that I am getting a new car. Last Saturday, 1st May, the car is finally ready for pick up. The car that I am buying is the new Nissan Teana 2010, and I decided to get one in Deep Amethyst Grey colour, which I absolutely love! It is grey with purplish tinge on them.

I completely love the design of the exterior as well as the comfortable interior which is all leather with wood paneling. It has a Start/Stop push button which does not require the use of a key to start/stop the engines, electric front seats, 6-CD changer and so on. I am very happy with the purchase! I have been eying the car and fell in love with it and so vowed to get one when I finally get a government job. Now syukur Alhamdulillah, I finally have the job (which I will be reporting to tomorrow morning) and the car! :D Bismillahirahmanirrahim to this new start in my life :D

Two weeks ago....


The car when it first arrived at the showroom in Beribi two weeks ago

The hood and the roof area were still covered

Last Saturday...

The new Nissan Teana now at it's new home! :D


Front views

The interior


The rear


Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com


blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com