16 October 2011

I'm Back!

Hello everyone! :) It has been agggeeessssss since my last update. How is everyone doing? I think my last post was about 2 months ago. Within that period, I have turned 26 which doesn't really make me feel much different to be honest, then there's fasting and Eid which I gotta say wasn't as 'meriah' as it was last year, and at the same time my sister came for more than 2 months of holiday which was fun, and work has kept me busy nowadays. I have a few things to post to update you guys on what I have been up to these past 2 months so let's get cracking! hehe.

So to start off, we had to work during kurnia in BSB & Seria back in August. Here are a few pics!

Photobucket
At our designated booth

Photobucket
In BSB

Photobucket
In Seria

Photobucket
Our booth in Seria

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com

blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com