16 October 2011

Hari Raya 2011

So another Raya came and go. First day of Raya, we had a family gathering at my Bungsu's place. We had an open house at my family's residence on the 5th day of Raya which was on a Sunday. Below are some piccies! :)

Photobucket
Me, my sister Mun, cousins Jilah & Zirah

Photobucket
With my smallest cousin, Baby Maisarah

Photobucket
Some of my male cousins

Photobucket
Family photo


Photobucket
With my cousin's baby girl

Photobucket
With Ziqah & Zul

Photobucket
My old MS friends: Sabby, me, Fiffy & Jalwaa

Photobucket
With Tiyah & Zul

Photobucket
The customary Raya drinks

Photobucket
Raya dishes

Photobucket
With my colleague Ka Hjh Radiah

Photobucket
Cousins Shahirah, Syukrina & Zarifah

Photobucket
Selamat Hari Raya!

Til the next post! http://www.emocutez.com
blog

0 comments:

Soothe Your Senses

You Are Visitor Number

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com